COCIR: Strategic Partner of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The 4th COCIR Digital Health Summit offers the unique opportunity to:
- LEARN about how digital health is supporting health systems in their journeys towards integrated care and the shift to a patient-centred approach.
- NETWORK with peers and get a better understanding of the perspective, needs and interests of stakeholders in the digital transformation of health and care.
- DISCOVER how organisations are addressing regulatory and cybersecurity challenges in the health and care landscape.
- JOIN the conversation and share your expertise and ideas with healthcare policy makers, researchers, patient, carers, healthcare providers, physicians and industry.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend the 4th COCIR Digital Health Summit if you are:
- Part of the European Commission
- A member of the European Parliament
- A member of the eHealth Network
- A representative of EU Member States engaged in eHealth deployment in their countries
- A member of an EU Permanent Representation in Brussels
- A key decision maker for Health ICT investment at country and regional levels
- A health and social care provider or other health professional
- A patient representative
- A member of the scientific community
- An industry representative, including from SMEs and national trade associations active in eHealth