COCIR eHealth Summit on Digital Innovation
The COCIR Summit will offer a great chance to reflect on how we can build a compelling value proposition for digital health, at the crossroads of patient-centric and Integrated Care.
The event will be organized around three thematic streams to cover some of the most relevant aspects of Digital Health Innovation namely:
- defining Integrated Care workflows to deliver person-centred care,
- leveraging data and intelligence to improve population health management and
- building strong evidence to achieve the greatest impact.
The Summit will also aim to contribute to the ongoing wider debate on the digital transformation of health and care and support the development of a shared vision for Europe’s ageing society.
- Join the multi-stakeholder dialogue on the value of Digital Health Innovation for Europe.
- Discover how Digital Health improves care quality, enhances population health and secures health system sustainability.
- Learn how to measure and communicate on the value of eHealth solutions
- See how many European health systems are scaling up innovation within a truly integrated care ecosystem